How to use morale units.

Wer Fragen zu Ingame-Angelegenheiten hat, der stellt sie bitte hier (viele Antworten befinden sich auch im Wiki: http://www.wiki.birth-of-the-empires.de)
Antworten
Qwestyngbeast
Junior Kadett
Junior Kadett
phpbb forum styles

How to use morale units.

Beitrag von Qwestyngbeast »

Greetings gentlemen and others,

Please forgive my use of English. It is my only language.

I am trying to understand how to use "morale units" effectively. By morale units I mean ground troops such as the Terran security forces, police forces, Khaoron warriors, and others that have a morale value. I will say what I believe I understand about using morale units then ask questions.

Statements:

When a morale unit is present on a planet it will affect the morale of the planet in such a way that morale is stable at a value of 100.

If the morale of the planet is less than 100 the morale unit will add its morale value to increase morale towards 100.

If the morale of the planet is greater than 100 the morale unit will subtract its morale value to decrease morale towards 100. Note that this will be a negative effect as it will damage the morale of the planet.

Questions:

1. If I have more than one morale unit on a planet, will only the modifier of the strongest apply, or will the total value of all units apply? For example, if I have two morale units, one with +1 morale, and one with +2 morale, will the modifier used on the planet this turn be +2 for the strongest single unit, or +3 for the total value of the two units?

2. When I create a new morale unit at my planet with barracks, does it affect the morale of the planet on the same turn it is created? I want to know if building morale units at my planet will affect the morale even if the units are promptly removed to a transport ship. For example, if I create a morale unit this turn and remove it to a transport immediately, is there any affect on the morale of the planet?

Thank you for any light you may shed upon my darkness in this matter.

Note: edited to correct a spelling error.
blotunga
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Re: How to use morale units.

Beitrag von blotunga »

1. Each troop is taken into account separately (so if you have a 4 and a 2 and your morale is 90 then you're morale will increase with 6).
2. Yes, they will affect the morale in the same turn.
Qwestyngbeast
Junior Kadett
Junior Kadett

Re: How to use morale units.

Beitrag von Qwestyngbeast »

Thank you for those answers. It is very helpful to know these things.
Antworten

Zurück zu „ingame Fragen / ingame Questions“